Sunday 22 January 2017

How to Create Fake Whatsapp Chat/Conversation

You can create fake whatsapp chat with celebrities and amaze your all friends by showing that. You can make them fool by making fake whatsapp chat with a big star like: Sachin tendulkar,Bill gates,Amitabh bachhan,Tom cruse etc.

All you can do these types of whatsapp prank with your buddies by an android application called WhatSaid – Download WhatSaid App for Android.
Now with this app, you will be able to create fake whatsapp conversation with anyone by simply inserting their pictures, name and then create your own messages (Fake messages). We hope you are liking our all new whatsapp tricks 2017. If you so then do not forget to share this awesome whatsapp tricks and tips on you favourite social media.

2 comments:

  1. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete